Concave disc Features
- Carefully tested raw material with a dedicated laboratory that verifies the composition of various elements in steel.
- Boron disc hardness: 46+/-2 HRC This hardness delivers perfect and uniform performance while ensuring that the product lasts for a long time.
- Uniform and precise manufacturing, ensuring perfect performance and compatibility with various types of harrows and ploughs.
- Shot blasted and coated in lead & mercury free paint.
- Boron steel discs need to pass the "Ball Test", guaranteeing good performance and sustenance to the impact from rocks and harsh weather conditions